Friday, September 5, 2008

What the future holds?

The constant fear going through my mind is that the deal might die out after coming so far.
Though,there is optimism in the Indian camp,I still have a lurking fear somewhere in my head.
Austria has been vociferously opposing the deal in its current form.I hope that America can use its might and influence them to change their mind.

There is no doubt that we need it.We have assured the NSG that India is committed to Non Profileration of the technology.Once the deal is through,India,can expect to be a future leader in nuclear world.With the deal will come the expertise,new technology for the reactors and after initially acquiring these from outside;we can start producing reactors indigenously.With the engineering expertise we have,we might well become one of the Nuclear Hubs of the world and in the time to come we might see India imposing sanctions on other countries,a treatment which till now has only been meted upon us.Wow,that will be great!

I have my fingers crossed and wish that it goes through.

No comments: